Re: Dates changed when move data from Access native format to Project

IdeaCorps wrote:
We have a system that takes data from a series of tables in MS Access and moves the data into MSP_* tables in the same database so that the formerly MS Access data can be used and adjusted in MS Project. When we move data into MS Project any previously specified start dates get changed to the date that the data was imported into the MSP_PROJECTS and MSP_TASKS tables. We are considering using custom start dates, but are not sure that this is the right approach to take. Some help would be much appreciated.

Humm. Sounds like the system "that takes date from a series of tables ...." is the system that probably is changing the dates isn't doing it right.
.