Re: Creating Screensavers
- From: John <mjensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:05:11 -0700
In article <80A63B10-B194-456F-815E-94544B130F7E@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
RAY <RAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can I create a screensaver from a .JPEG ?
I'm sure you can but this is not the newsgroup that can help you. This
newsgroup is dedicated to questions/issues with Microsoft Project, a
planning and scheduling application. I suggest you try a general Windows
- Prev by Date: Re: inserted columns propagating across views
- Next by Date: Re: MS Project Error Message when opening mdb file - -cannot open file
- Previous by thread: Re: How do you delete a password in PRoject 2007?
- Next by thread: Re: MS Project Error Message when opening mdb file - -cannot open file