Re: project tutorials
- From: John <mjensen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:10:32 -0700
In article <ADCD1C78-9096-440C-A82A-B0E02CDC2819@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Steve Byrd <SteveByrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've googled "microsoft project tutorials" and found several dozen. Can
anyone suggest one or two that might be better than the others for a
beginner. I've bought "inside out" but I think a tutorial will help.
I agree that learning Project requires a LOT of hands-on effort.
However, without some type of guidance, it is easy to develop some bad
habits and go down paths that are problematic. One of our MVPs, Mike
Glen has written an excellent set of tutorials on Project. To access
Mike's work, go to: http://www.mvps.org/project/links.htm, and click the
link for Mike's tutorials.
Hope this helps.
- Prev by Date: Re: Duration is greyed out
- Next by Date: Re: Wrapping text
- Previous by thread: Re: mpp - 2003 What are the status report tools
- Next by thread: Re: project tutorials