Re: project tutorials

In article <ADCD1C78-9096-440C-A82A-B0E02CDC2819@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Steve Byrd <SteveByrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've googled "microsoft project tutorials" and found several dozen. Can
anyone suggest one or two that might be better than the others for a
beginner. I've bought "inside out" but I think a tutorial will help.
Thanks......

Steve,
I agree that learning Project requires a LOT of hands-on effort.
However, without some type of guidance, it is easy to develop some bad
habits and go down paths that are problematic. One of our MVPs, Mike
Glen has written an excellent set of tutorials on Project. To access
Mike's work, go to: http://www.mvps.org/project/links.htm, and click the
link for Mike's tutorials.

Hope this helps.
John
Project MVP

  • Re: URGENT
    ... Run the Assembler and this file to read its Source. ... The Generic Syntax of the Tutorials. ... Notice that any Label, here, is ending with a Colon. ... This would be incredibly confusing to a beginner. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: URGENT
    ... with what "a beginner should have before... ... CPU manuals are the jobs, and belong of/to, Intel, ... Also note that the syntax you employ in your tutorials does *not* ... assembler. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: URGENT
    ... beginner facing its first lesson: They sometimes report that, ... tutorials are the ones that make efficient use of the student's time ... People have been teaching assembly language programming since ... and to the fact that there may be as many way, for learning, as ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: How do I clear project (and task) start and finish dates?
    ... MS Project MVP ... See http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc for Project Tutorials ... Constraint Type box, use the drop-down arrow to select As Soon As ... Professional and has nothing to do with Microsoft Parteners:) Thanks ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Is there a way to lighten up a photo without expensive software?
    ... There are tutorials here: ... Another free one that might suit is Picasa. ... It does more or less what a beginner wants and its defaults are fairly ...
    (rec.photo.digital)