Re: Resource Pool
- From: "Jan De Messemaeker" <jandemes at prom hyphen ade dot be>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:38:26 +0200
The table is not a problem, just create it by inserting/deleting columns or
by View, table, More Tables, Edit.
As for the level of detailm, sorry, I wasn't clear (euphemism for an error)
You don't have to hid ethe details, but use the "Show/Hide Assignments"
Jan De Messemaeker, Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
For FAQs: http://www.mvps.org/project/faqs.htm
"Noetic" <Noetic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
Thank you Jan.resources
I tried to group by projects and hide the details but it hides the
as well, I need a table that would have the following columns: Nameswithout
detailed tasks ; projects, total work start,and finish.
- Prev by Date: "Project Management Today" Newsletter
- Next by Date: Re: Automatic Reallocation of Resources
- Previous by thread: Re: Resource Pool
- Next by thread: Re: Resource Pool