Re: Resource Pool

Hi,

The table is not a problem, just create it by inserting/deleting columns or
by View, table, More Tables, Edit.

As for the level of detailm, sorry, I wasn't clear (euphemism for an error)
You don't have to hid ethe details, but use the "Show/Hide Assignments"
button.
HTH

--
Jan De Messemaeker, Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
http://users.online.be/prom-ade/
Thank you Jan.

I tried to group by projects and hide the details but it hides the
resources
as well, I need a table that would have the following columns: Names
without
detailed tasks ; projects, total work start,and finish.

Noetic

  • Re: scheduling resources
    ... You might like to have a look at my series on Microsoft Project in the ... This works fine if I put in all the resources correctly the first ... the assignment is created, you can edit the unit value on the ... So I have to add the new resource at 100% and come back and edit it ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: freeze planes so I always see task name
    ... I meant edit in cell, but I should have been more clear. ... For Microsoft Project information and macro examples visit ... That would freeze the name so it won't disappear ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Editing Actual Cost Formula in MSP 2003
    ... I want to edit the formula for Actual Cost field in Microsoft Project ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Unable to Edit, Copy, or Delete Custom Group
    ... I think I know HOW to edit it, but why you can't edit it I am clueless. ... Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ... the added tasks appear at the top of the Custom View not ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Gantt Chart Display
    ... Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional ... For FAQs: http://www.mvps.org/project/faqs.htm ... were I can edit this function. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)