Re: "Read only recommened" seen on one PC but not on other?
- From: "JulieS" <passport6847 at maine dot rr dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:20:43 -0400
Is it possible that the server administrator has allowed different users
different access based upon their logins?
I am not an expert on server security, but I believe it is possible to
set different access for different users based upon their login
I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.
Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for FAQs and more information about
"Dee" <Dee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In Project2003, A file is saved as read-only, with a passowrd to open,
stored on a server. Can anyone tell me why some users get the prompt
read-only or password to open and others don't get the option and the
just opens as read only?
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I print two views at the same time in Project?
- Next by Date: Re: Bar Formatting with Resource Name
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I print two views at the same time in Project?
- Next by thread: Re: Bar Formatting with Resource Name