Re: Resource Usage Chart (how to NOT display zero hours worked)

Have you done the checks I suggested?

Mike Glen
Project MVP

Kellie F. wrote:
> It's actually a zero, not an "O". It's technically correct with the
> zeros, but it's just not what I prefer. There has to be a way for me
> to set preferences for this, but I cannot seem to find it.
>
> "Mike Glen" wrote:
>
>> Hi Kellie ,
>>
>> Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-)
>>
>> I don't know where all the Oh's are coming from - there are none on
>> any of mine. I suspect corruption of some sort. You could try the
>> suggestions in FAQ Item: 43. File Bloat? - Might be Corruption.
>> FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be
>> seen at this web address:http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm
>>
>> If not, we need to discover whether your project is at fault,
>> whether it is Project at fault, or whether it's your PC. Does the
>> symptom occur with other projects on this PC? Does it occur with
>> this project on other PCs? Does it occur with other projects on
>> other PCs?
>>
>> Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on :-))
>>
>> Mike Glen
>> MS Project MVP
>>
>> F. wrote:
>>> I've done a resource usage chart, but on all the days where there is
>>> no work to be done, it says "0h". Is there any way it could be left
>>> blank instead of saying "0h"? If there is no way to do that, is
>>> there a way to do conditional formatting, e.g., bolding or
>>> highlighting all non-zero hours?
>>>
>>> The chart is almost impossible to read as it is right now. "0h"
>>> looks a lot like "8h" when you're looking at a gigantic 11x17 chart.
>>>
>>> Please help!! I've spent many, many hours on this chart,thinking
>>> I'd figure out how to fix this problem, but I haven't had any luck.
>>> I'd hate for it all to be for nothing. Thank you in advance!!

  • Re: Work vs Actual Work
    ... setting remaining work to zero fix the issue? ... Project MVP ... Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional information ... about Microsoft Project ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Updating Actual Finish date without value assigned Actual (Wor
    ... work for all resources when closing the task. ... remaining work to zero. ... Project MVP ... When we update actual finish date of task then Microsoft Project does ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: #error to be removed
    ... I'm not sure you can eliminnate the zero in a number field. ... > non value rows but then my formula is mismatching because ... >> Project MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: #error to be removed
    ... my formula had a glitch and that was ... rows that have no value are written as zero which is ... non value rows but then my formula is mismatching because ... >Project MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.project)