Re: Critical Path Flow Chart

Going to the project menu, selecting filter for, critical tasks will give
you the critical path and nothing else. You can then hit the print button
and it will print.

Selecting or not selecting tasks does not make a task critical or not. If
you are asking to print just the selected tasks then the process is similar.
I have a macro which you can use which will do the filtering for you. Go
here: http://masamiki.com/project/macros.htm and copy the "Filter Selected"
macro into your project.

--
-Jack ... For Microsoft Project information and macro examples visit
http://masamiki.com/project

.