Re: Width of Weeks on Gantt Chart

You need to go fiddle with File Menu/Page Setup. It does not always behave
rationally so you might try changing things around and see what happens.
There is also a timescale setting in FileMenu/Print. When you get it close
to what you want it is best to stop while you are ahead!

--
-Jack ... For project information and macro examples visit
http://masamiki.com/project

.