Re: Is there a MS Project template (or example) for planning a weddin.

From: Ryan (langton_at_ci.manhattan.ks.us)
Date: 09/23/04

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:19:08 -0500

Actually I think a Project template for a wedding would be a great idea.
There's got to be some wedding planner out there somewhere who has one.
Good luck!

"Sean" <spales@bennettadelson.com> wrote in message
> Kel:
>
> Not on MSFT.com. This must be one hell of wedding!
>
> ----------------------
> Sean Pales
> EPM Solutions Group
> Bennett Adelson
> www.bennettadelson.com

Relevant Pages

  • Is there a MS Project template (or example) for planning a weddin.
    ... This must be one hell of wedding! ... Sean Pales ... EPM Solutions Group ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Now, even Hindu brides walk down the aisle
    ... and saptapadi is preceded by a walk down the aisle. ... Welcome to the new age fusion wedding, ... wedding planner Nikhil Bhide. ... dance by the groom and bride. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Now, even Hindu brides walk down the aisle
    ... even Hindu brides walk down the aisle ... Welcome to the new age fusion wedding, ... wedding planner Nikhil Bhide. ... dance by the groom and bride. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: wedding chefery
    ... wedding, my first choice for a wedding planner would be WE's Claudio ... as my friends always ask me to do the flowers. ... And their makeup for the drag events, ...
    (soc.motss)