Project Central 2000 Error "Can not find public share or access denied"

From: emo (emo94545_at_comcast.net)
Date: 11/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:13:45 -0800

Hello.
I have the following problem. I have a MS Project Central 2000 Server on
Windows NT Server platform. I configured user accounts and everything seems
fine until I try to open a project view and get the error that cold not find
the public shere or access is denied or file too large. I read some Microsft
articles but to no avail. I save the project file by usin the UNC path on
sherd place on the server ewhere the IIS account has permissions. i checked
on that based an article from Microsft tech paper.

Wht else I can do to resolve this?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!