Project Central 2000 Error "Can not find public share or access denied"

From: emo (emo94545_at_comcast.net)
Date: 11/26/04

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:13:45 -0800

Hello.
I have the following problem. I have a MS Project Central 2000 Server on
Windows NT Server platform. I configured user accounts and everything seems
fine until I try to open a project view and get the error that cold not find
the public shere or access is denied or file too large. I read some Microsft
articles but to no avail. I save the project file by usin the UNC path on
sherd place on the server ewhere the IIS account has permissions. i checked
on that based an article from Microsft tech paper.

Wht else I can do to resolve this?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ryan Edward Medhurst read the terms of service for the server you use
    ... 3.TOR Network ... Main server is nntp.aioe.org and all people should choose it unless ... identify articles in each group with the same serial number so it's ... Articles which include a Content-type header which is not "text/ ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Ryan Edward Medhurst read the terms of service for the server you use
    ... 3.TOR Network ... Main server is nntp.aioe.org and all people should choose it unless ... identify articles in each group with the same serial number so it's ... Articles which include a Content-type header which is not "text/ ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Ryan Edward Medhursts scum server
    ... 3.TOR Network ... Main server is nntp.aioe.org and all people should choose it unless ... identify articles in each group with the same serial number so it's ... Each IP address has the right to establish two concurrent connections ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Ryan Edward Medhurst read the terms of service for the server you use
    ... 3.TOR Network ... Main server is nntp.aioe.org and all people should choose it unless ... identify articles in each group with the same serial number so it's ... Each IP address has the right to establish two concurrent connections ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Kaye needs to stop
    ... Main server is nntp.aioe.org and all people should choose it unless ... identify articles in each group with the same serial number so it's ... Each IP address has the right to establish two concurrent connections ... USENET abuses are The Net Abuse FAQ, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)