Re: Deleting a Custom Text Field

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/01/04

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:18:31 -0700

Thanks again Jack, I tried that and once I save and exit
from MS Project, they reappear when I return. Strange
stuff!

Brad
fields tab.
>In one of the bottom boxes make sure that global.mpt is
selected.
>Find the text field.
>Click on the delete button.
>
>-Jack
>

>"Brad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> I don't think so Jack, how would I have down that?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brad

which
>> list
>> organizer
and
>> re-
in

>> >.
>> >

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Deleting a Custom Text Field
    ... select organizer. ... Click on the fields tab. ... In one of the bottom boxes make sure that global.mpt is selected. ...
    (microsoft.public.project.standard_and_server)
  • Re: ATWT/ Luke and/or Noah Roll Call
    ... Okay, I hear that, and get the distinction. ... as the heroine, though she may indeed wind up back with Jack, because ... She explained that nonsense she told the kids ... Well, I don't know that Brad is a good arbiter, since she continues to play ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: ATWT: Picks and pans from last week
    ... Why is Brad still on the show? ... Katie and tells her to ask him any question in the world that only Brad can ... She does, Brad tells Henry what to say, and presto ... ... It had to do with the accident where Jack was presumed dead. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: ATWT: Carly and Brad old times sake
    ... I tried to feel sorry for Carly today, but Parker ... Here she is, having been away from her kids, leaving Simon because she ... It's all about who Jack is involved with, ... As for Carly and Brad, I saw a bit of their scene today and didn't get ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Y&R Lily and Colleen
    ... The only time I recall seeing Brad ... collapse was when he was in bed with Lauren. ... Tracey thought that he had left her. ... Jack and Jack made disparaging remarks about Brad being a fortune hunter ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)