Project NGs - Where to post?

From: Mike Sampson [MSFT] (mikesam_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/29/04

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:37:49 -0800

Dear Microsoft Project Users,

We're listening! Due to extensive feedback, we
have created a new set of newsgroups dedicated
exclusively to Microsoft Project. Here are the
NGs you should be using for Microsoft Project posts:

microsoft.public.project
========================
Miscellaneous Microsoft Project concerns
including project management discussion
and posts previously posted to:

* microsoft.public.project2000
* microsoft.public.project2000.projectcentral
* microsoft.public.project.standard_and_server

microsoft.public.project.server
===============================
Microsoft Project Server concerns including
posts previously posted to:

* microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server
* microsoft.public.project.standard_and_server

microsoft.public.project.developer
==================================
Microsoft Project Developer concerns including
posts previously posted to
microsoft.public.project.vba.

We understand that moving to another
newsgroup can be an inconvenience, but
we ask you to bear with us as we
streamline our newsgroup offerings. Our
goal is to provide you with the best
possible user experience.

Please also include the version of Microsoft Project you're using
and what product (server, standard, professional) you're using.

Rita Nikas
Microsoft MVP Lead
Microsoft Corporation

  • Re: Enterprise Project Management
    ... please post all Project Server questions to the ... microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup, as this newsgroup is devoted to ... Microsoft Project plan, he/she must do the following to "push" the changes ... Click Collaborate - Publish - Republish Assignments ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Problem with tasks assigned.
    ... please post your Project Server 2007 questions in the ... microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup, as this newsgroup is dedicated to ... I have some problems with tasks assignment in Microsoft Project. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Could Windows be like this :
    ... This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft Project. ... I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that deals with Windows problems. ... 2nd-a multiple dimension desktop with a fully proprietary dimension ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: Error Updating Embedded Data Objects
    ... This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft Project. ... You may need to reinstall the server application." ... > also uninstalled Symantec from the system and still have the issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Project NGs - Where to post?
    ... NGs you should be using for Microsoft Project posts: ... Microsoft Project Server concerns including ... streamline our newsgroup offerings. ...
    (microsoft.public.project2000)