Re: Pocket PC as a web server

just a quick follow-up:I've thoroughly tested it on my iPAQ 210. Works
just great, highly recommended!

=?Utf-8?B?V2VybmVyIFJ1b3RzYWxhaW5lbg==?= <Werner
Ruotsalainen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

BTW, in the meantime, I've played quite a bit with the free (!) Web
server ServersMan available at . I've found it
excellent. If you do enable public Web access (it's disabled by
default), it can function as a Web server for anyone. What's better,
it does NOT require a direct IP and works even via firewalled
connections. A MUST try, I'd say.

Note that I could only test it on the iPhone (have left most my WinMo
phones at work and it's 1AM here and didn't want to wait until
tomorrow with writing this reply); nevertheless, the WinMo version is
stated to have the same functionality as that of the iPhone. I can't
guarantee this, though. Let me know if you have any problem running it
and I'll investigate it too ASAP.