Re: Internet Explorer Version?

Well, I downloaded that and got to the login page, but after I put in
the password it wouldn't go any further. I think it has something to
do with a secure session cookie. When I go to the website on my
laptop, every page ends with "aspx?HKJyUIOYihkJKJH21678JK.."

Is there something else I could do?

Thanks for the info!

Laura

  • Re: Help with Managing my web site
    ... I am designing a website. ... Each person will have a different login and ... "Mike Koewler" wrote: ... drives crash. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • "Unable to log you on because the Netlogon service is not running."
    ... I have a 3 years old HP XP SP2 laptop which won't let me to login with any ... This is one of our employees laptop. ... administrator account. ... with this is that the laptop uses My Documents folder redirection to our ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Serious problems, neet help ASAP!
    ... I can dial in and login from that PC but I cannot browse, access aol, or do ... I've used Norton all my computing days on my own laptop since Win95 and rarely ... My folks do not have the Windows XP install disk, and bye the way the restore ... so the viruses are cleaned off the system. ...
  • RE: Penetration test of 1 IP address
    ... If I enter the IP address and then /webblaze, I am taken to a login page ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Linksys home network problems
    ... The site also has a link " If all you need right now is a login ... That refers to a password of only 8 characters. ... " We are not experts on Windows, but at least one source we found says ... via the guest's laptop, what is the procedure I need to do on that ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)