HANDMARK Oxford American Desk Dictionary and Thesaurus

Is there a way to instal the dictionary file on an SD card rather than
in the main memory, where it takes up valuable space?

  • Re: I still want to build a new system
    ... selling parts for a server version of LGA2011 socket. ... I have, conservatively, about 120mm of clearance from processor to the top of my case, and this thing appears to be only 92mm tall -- plus, the pictures seem to show the footprint doesn't extend beyond the four lockdown screws, so it shouldn't interfere with sticks of memory. ... Motherboard: Asus P9X79 $319.99 ... Video Card: ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: I still want to build a new system
    ... selling parts for a server version of LGA2011 socket. ... Any advice regarding the memory question? ... Motherboard: Asus P9X79 $319.99 ... Video Card: ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Is there a guide to upgrading options?
    ... >it will cost to upgrade my system. ... - Video card. ... the cheapest 2 x 256MB memory pack with a brand name and warranty. ... Since the motherboard I selected has dual-channel memory it is best to ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips)
  • Re: display memory extra
    ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • new laptop for sale
    ... layer DVD drive ... card with up to 256 MB of shared memory ... Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium (with Media Center ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)