HANDMARK Oxford American Desk Dictionary and Thesaurus

Is there a way to instal the dictionary file on an SD card rather than
in the main memory, where it takes up valuable space?

  • Re: I still want to build a new system
    ... selling parts for a server version of LGA2011 socket. ... I have, conservatively, about 120mm of clearance from processor to the top of my case, and this thing appears to be only 92mm tall -- plus, the pictures seem to show the footprint doesn't extend beyond the four lockdown screws, so it shouldn't interfere with sticks of memory. ... Motherboard: Asus P9X79 $319.99 ... Video Card: ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: I still want to build a new system
    ... selling parts for a server version of LGA2011 socket. ... Any advice regarding the memory question? ... Motherboard: Asus P9X79 $319.99 ... Video Card: ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Is there a guide to upgrading options?
    ... >it will cost to upgrade my system. ... - Video card. ... the cheapest 2 x 256MB memory pack with a brand name and warranty. ... Since the motherboard I selected has dual-channel memory it is best to ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips)
  • Re: display memory extra
    ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: 2nd CPU on a Sun Blade 2000 problem
    ... memory) and left the original in the '0' slot? ... will only find in a Sun Fire 280R (uses the same CPUs and system board, ... but is a rack mount server, and the RSC card allows "LOM" (Lights Out ... framebuffer slot -- and there is no way to use a UPA framebuffer in the ...
    (comp.sys.sun.hardware)