Re: can my bluetooth pda connect to my bluetooth cell phone as a speaker?
- From: "Sven" <sejohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:16:46 -0600
It doesn't, If you are listening to MP on the PPC, the audio prompts just
come out over it.
MVP - Mobile Devices
"James" <IDontWantToGetSpammed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> if im listening to pocket media player, how would tomtom gps software know
> to lower the music volume and turn up the gps navigation volume?
- Prev by Date: Re: printing probs
- Next by Date: Re: changed time zone and changed all appointment times dates
- Previous by thread: Re: printing probs
- Next by thread: Re: changed time zone and changed all appointment times dates