Re: Lotus Notes: EasySynch vs Intellisync conncetion
- From: Brian piper <bdpiper56@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:15:01 -0400
We have Lotus Notes at work and am looking, as IT Mgr, for a connection with PPCs. Does anyone have any views on Easysynch Pro vs Intellisynch (vs other)?I have used EasySync, Intellisync, and Commontime mNotes. Commontime is the best in my opinion for syncing with Lotus Notes. My observations on each follow:
EasySync: Used this for a long time. It worked pretty well. I used it to sync calendar, todo and address book. Didn't use mail sync. It worked well but on a couple of occasions, lost the partnership and the only way I could fix it was to do a hard reset and reload everything and uninstall from my PC and reinstall. Decided to stop using it as a result.
Intellisync: Liked it because it would sync to many different PIM's so I used the Notes Address Book, Notes Calendar, and Outlook Todo's. Worked well, but upgrades got expensive and communication wasn't always reliable.
mNotes: Really integrates with Notes. I am replicating address book, calendar todo's and mail and all work great. Can download attachments (assuming a PPC viewer exists) and easy to respond to eMail. The connection has been rock solid.
- Prev by Date: Backup - takes forever!
- Next by Date: Re: Active Sync works, WLAN works, iPaq 4150 does everything BUT
- Previous by thread: Re: Lotus Notes: EasySynch vs Intellisync conncetion
- Next by thread: Re: Bluetooth or Wi-Fi?