How to Backup the the whole system on HP2210?

I have HP2210, some of the programs installed on the mean memory and
some installed on the CF card, I need a software can do back up
(image) of the whole system (memory + CF) a total image of the system
so if something go wrong just run the program (on my PC) read the
image and re put it back (to mean memory and CF)

did anybody know program can do this ?? PLEASE let me know ( at :
ray_sami@xxxxxxxxx the name of it and where I can find it ?

thanks for your help
ray

  • Re: I still want to build a new system
    ... selling parts for a server version of LGA2011 socket. ... I have, conservatively, about 120mm of clearance from processor to the top of my case, and this thing appears to be only 92mm tall -- plus, the pictures seem to show the footprint doesn't extend beyond the four lockdown screws, so it shouldn't interfere with sticks of memory. ... Motherboard: Asus P9X79 $319.99 ... Video Card: ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: I still want to build a new system
    ... selling parts for a server version of LGA2011 socket. ... Any advice regarding the memory question? ... Motherboard: Asus P9X79 $319.99 ... Video Card: ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Is there a guide to upgrading options?
    ... >it will cost to upgrade my system. ... - Video card. ... the cheapest 2 x 256MB memory pack with a brand name and warranty. ... Since the motherboard I selected has dual-channel memory it is best to ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips)
  • Re: display memory extra
    ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • new laptop for sale
    ... layer DVD drive ... card with up to 256 MB of shared memory ... Pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium (with Media Center ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)