Stupid question but....

I'm really ashamed to ask you...
I can't find the ALT key on my rx3115 :-O :-O ..... I know it's probably the
most stupid question you'd ever had, but I'm lost and I really need your
help
Many thanks
Helene

  • Re: installation without CD?
    ... > This is probably a stupid question, but I've lost my xp installation CD (I ... How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: how to get the file name
    ... see it in the filesystem, so whatever changes I make to ... the file will be lost as soon as I close it. ... It's a different file with a different inode. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • RE: Word for windows dropped off my pc suddenly, how do I get it back?
    ... I dont want to have to pay for a new download when I ... > already have it but just seemed to have lost it entirely in my computer? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Creating an object during runtime
    ... poor coding structure / lack of comments, but I'm am a bit lost on how to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: e-permutation tensor
    ... But I'm lost when we allow indieces to go to 4. ... handled in a THIRD-order permuation tensor? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.math)