Re: Windows Media Player
- From: "Rustydog" <rustydog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:37:32 +1000
I tried the MS Encoder to convert the "Crazy Frog" video got the video
converted with no sound. Any ideas? anyone? I have been thru the help
files and the video with sound works on the PC but not on the Jornada.
"Allan Boegild Pedersen" <abp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Windows Media player on your ipaq cant play avi files, you need to convert
> them to wmv files, this can be done with Microsoft Media encoder.
> Allan Boegild Pedersen
> www.pda-faq.com (howto's for Micosoft Pocket PC)
> "Tanya" <smilly_03@xxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
>>i have a canon a80 and i made 3 movie that are .avi they play on my
>>Windows Media Player 10 on my pc but they wont play on my hp ipaq rz 1710.
>>is tehre a program that i need to download to make them work..
>> please help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Can I set a program to start automatically after a reset
- Next by Date: How can i remove the task bar?
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Media Player
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Media Player