Re: Where is terminal services client in PPC 2003?

From: Sooner Al (SoonerAl_at_somewhere.net.invalid)
Date: 08/05/04

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:38:59 -0500

I think (but don't really know) it is a big issue with others, it is with me, along with the ability
to access alternative ports (versus the default port).

Just my $0.02 worth, which does not mean a whole lot...

I guess you can always tunnel through a VPN if your worried about security over the public
internet...

--
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)