Re: Windows CE 3 and HP1910

From: Wayne Mahon (waynem_at_purepockets.com)
Date: 04/02/04

    Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:20:40 -0500

    Open your explorer on your PPC, or through ActiveSync Explore, and Navigate
    to My Device > Windows > Start Menu > Programs and from there you can find
    the icon and delete it.

    hope this is what your looking for and it helps!

    Wayne Mahon
    PurePockets
    Eat, Sleep, Breathe Pocket PCs
    http://www.purepockets.com
    waynem@purepockets.com

    "BR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone discovered a way to delete those leftover
    > icons of programs deleted?

    • Re: WinXP and Activesync
      ... useful in any of the log files in %temp% (on the Start menu, choose Run, ... I have a laptop running WIndows XP pro and have been connecting to my ... The phone connects but activesync ... There's no AS icon in the system tray? ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
    • Re: Lost XP product key - before install.
      ... I'll point out one of my pet hates about Windows and you ... >> applications, but when one of them installs something, the icon gets ... If someone who doesn't want the icon ... Navigate to the Desktop folder of someone who does want the icon ...
      (uk.comp.homebuilt)
    • Re: keeping icons
      ... Open Regedit and navigate to: ... Windows XP Shell/User ... they used to show the actual icon that the .ico ... And the folder display parameters seem to be OK. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... an attempt to point out that "not all the world uses Windows". ... I wiped out the whole Windows system directory by clicking on ... I was curious about what was in that .bat file, ... clicking on the icon for other kinds of text files opened them ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: TweakUI missing "Repair My Documents Icon" etc
      ... You can also add TweakUI to the Control Panel with ... Add XP TweakUI Icon to the Control Panel ... How can I add TweakUI to the Windows XP Control Panel? ... Documents and Settings folder on whatever drive it is located on for the ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)