WPA-PSK - iPAQ 6325
- From: "Corey Ewing" <coreyewing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:15:28 -0700
I recently got a iPAQ 6325, and decided to try and connect it to my home
wireless router (Netgear WPN824). No love. Won't work. Sees that the
network is available, but never connects.
I also have an Apple Airport Express that I configured to be an access point
as well using WPA-PSK encryption, and the iPAQ connects just fine to this
Anyone else having difficulties with iPAQ's and Netgear using WPA-PSK? I've
talked to both HP and Netgear, and they both point the finger at the
other.....makes for a very frustrating time trying to figure out a problem.
Any help that can be given would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Re: MDA Vario (K-Jam) won't connect to 802.11g :-(
- Next by Date: Re: MDA Vario (K-Jam) won't connect to 802.11g :-(
- Previous by thread: Multiple login/pass for different networks
- Next by thread: mac address