WPA-PSK - iPAQ 6325

I recently got a iPAQ 6325, and decided to try and connect it to my home
wireless router (Netgear WPN824). No love. Won't work. Sees that the
network is available, but never connects.

I also have an Apple Airport Express that I configured to be an access point
as well using WPA-PSK encryption, and the iPAQ connects just fine to this
AP.

Anyone else having difficulties with iPAQ's and Netgear using WPA-PSK? I've
talked to both HP and Netgear, and they both point the finger at the
other.....makes for a very frustrating time trying to figure out a problem.

Any help that can be given would be appreciated. Thank you.

.