Re: 802.11g and Pocket PCs

I believe I am considering the "needs" of all Pocket PC users, as well.

And simply saying the moon is made of cheese does not make it so.
And simply saying you have a need, will not turn a want, into a need.

I have some friends, who I believe are good people. I do not believe they
would ever walk up to your home, and check the door to see if it is locked.
Nor would they check the door on your car. But yet for whatever reason, they
believe that if your accesspoint is unlocked, they have a right to use it.
They feel that anyone with an accesspoint has a duty to keep everyone out,
who they do not want in. I am sure that they would also be very upset if
they came home to find someone they didn't know, watching their TV. Just
because he had a "need" to know about the latest breaking story on TV. My
friends believe they have a right to access any accesspoint that they can
connect to. Funny thing is they also get very mad when it is suggest that
what they are doing is wrong. In many areas in the USA what they are doing
could be classed as theft of service. Now they may believe what they wish,
just as I can. Doesn't change one little bit how the law sees this.

Perhaps when you go grocery shopping you believe you have a need to sample
the grapes, so each time you go shopping. You pop 3 or 4 grapes into your
mouth? And perhaps because you've not been challenge you believe nothing is
wrong with that, also.

Does helping yourself to three or four grapes hurt? Most likely your answer
would be no. But what happens when you take one person sampling 3 or 4
grapes and multiply that by a hundred? By a thousand? By seven days in a
week? How much produce does that grocery store loose to "sampling" per week,
month or year? How much does the chain lose, per year? That "food" does
cost, and someone will pay the cost, but then the only thing that matters is
your needs, right?

--
David {MVP}
Microsoft Mobile Devices

benefit of all of us...
The MARA Program - http://www.mobileav.org/index.html

rights...

Spelling and grammar errors left in for those that need a little joy in
their life by correcting me.

.