Re: O2 XDAIIi

Hi Linley,

I am using the default alerts. Alarm 4.

I have belief that the problem happens very frequently when I use the
additional large size battery. When I use the orginal battery it seems to be
fine.

Regards

SAtish

<meslierlp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello Satish,

I came across a similar problem before and I'm wondering whether you're
using an mp3 file as your sms alert or any other file format rather
than the default alerts on your device. If so, try changing it to one
of the defaults (Alarm1, Alarm2, etc) and see what happens.

Linley

Satish wrote:
Hi
my pocket pc phone (its a 02 XDA IIi) hangs frequently. The most common
case
is when it recieves a sms when I want to make a call. Sometimes there are
no
reasons, it just hangs.

Do any of you have similar problem with O2 or any other windows pocket pc
phone?

Satish

  • [Promo] MiniBatteryLogger
    ... battery, traces the graph of charge over time, logs relevant power ... events and alerts you with Growl notifications." ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • Re: working with laptop battery
    ... I'm constantly working in the command line and need to write a program ... to give me alerts on my battery. ... I should use to access battery information? ...
    (comp.lang.python)