Re: Smart Device Applications

On Feb 29, 10:03 pm, jp2msft <jp2m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi Archie,

You can use either C# or VB to access your device.

In Visual Studio, start a new project, and select the Project type "Smart
Device."

FYI: Visual Studio Express does not come with the "Smart Device" Project type.

From there, you will need to talor your question to whichever problem you
are having.

"archie" wrote:
Hi
Iam new to smart device applications . I want to know

How do we access the application (in C# .Net or VB.Net) on a VSS
through a smart device.
 In other word,how do we access data from a smart device?

Thanks,
Archie- Hide quoted text -

Thank You

  • Re: Visual Studio .NET Spyware ?
    ... > Visual Studio version is 2003. ... Is there any particular project type or template that generates this file, ... I cannot duplicate the file creation here. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)
  • Re: SharePoint not an option in Visual Studios 5.0
    ... Most SDKs don't magically create a new "project type" in Visual Studio ... unless they cite "Visual Studio Integration" as an option. ... Kit and Enterprise Content Management Starter Kit and when I launch ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: SharePoint not an option in Visual Studios 5.0
    ... Most SDKs don't magically create a new "project type" in Visual Studio unless they cite "Visual Studio Integration" as an option. ... Kit and Enterprise Content Management Starter Kit and when I launch ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: New Project Type
    ... Productivity add-ins for Visual Studio .NET ... "cankaya" escribió en el mensaje ... > add-in a new project type. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)