Re: Smart Device Applications
- From: archie <youandeye2008@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:46:13 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 29, 10:03 pm, jp2msft <jp2m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You can use either C# or VB to access your device.
In Visual Studio, start a new project, and select the Project type "Smart
FYI: Visual Studio Express does not come with the "Smart Device" Project type.
From there, you will need to talor your question to whichever problem you
Iam new to smart device applications . I want to know
How do we access the application (in C# .Net or VB.Net) on a VSS
through a smart device.
In other word,how do we access data from a smart device?
Archie- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
- Prev by Date: Re: RIL C# Again...
- Next by Date: sequence photo in windows mobile 5.0
- Previous by thread: RIL C# Again...
- Next by thread: sequence photo in windows mobile 5.0