Re: .cpl file

I did everything you said and I used the SDKSamplePrivDeveloper.pfx
certificate to sign my file.

When I copied it to the Pocket PC and clicked it nothing happened. I
went to 'Messaging' and there was a message saying:

"Installation of rapifix.cpf was unsuccessful. The program or setting
cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system
permissions"

Did I do something wrong?

  • Signing drivers with signtool for XP 64-bit -- suppressing the war
    ... Ineed to suppress the unsigned driver installation dialog for an automation ... article "Driver signing policy is automatically elevated for unsigned ... I need to sign our drivers for unattended installation via ... Signing Certificate Chain: ...
  • Re: DIFx Framework - HOWTO
    ... The certificate was not installed on the machine, that's s why I did exactly ... The test certificate is obtained through the commands: ... I've successfully created the unsinged cat file using: ... >> installation through DIFx framework but have some troubles with it. ...
  • Re: client installation error
    ... The certificate is TRUST_E_TIME_STAMP however I do not think that will help. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... the installation stop at this error "Error 0x80096005: ... >> Jeff Harbaugh [MSFT] ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Re: ActiveSync 3.1 und Windows XP
    ... >aber weder in den Programmen noch sonst wo ein Hinweis auf ActivSync ... Nach dem regulären Ende der Installation müsste auch eigentlich ... Also Pocket PC 2002. ... Welches Kabel, welche Verbindung. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsce)
  • Re: recovering files encrypted using EFS
    ... > same name and password as the old WinXP installation, ... > intact backup of the old harddisk on COMP2, ... > didn't export the EFS certificate, ... I could of course restore ...