Windowsing

I've created a dialog based application with toolbar at the bottom and the
base screen from CView class... When I click on a button which is
programatically created in CView::OnDraw function, everything works just
fine... But, when I return from the dialog which I've envoked by clicking on
that button, the screen is not redrawn as it should be (as it, some of the
painting from that opened dialog is still on the screen, like I cannot
remove it)? Any ideas how to repaint (or what ever) the original CView
document?

  • MDI CView and some kind of bar at bottom of CView
    ... I want to have some sort of bar at the bottom of every CView where i ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Routing of handlers
    ... What is the best place to write toolbar button handlers? ... in which class (CMainFrame or CView - for SDI app only) ... application (other than CView), ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Toolbar
    ... My son got a hold of my computer and got my toolbar to be half way across my ... cant get it to go back down to the bottom! ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: bringing a particular view to the foreground in MDI.
    ... return pActiveView; ... > CView* CimeiappApp::SwitchView ... >> I am trying to build a toolbar to bring the active window of a certain ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc.docview)
  • Re: bringing a particular view to the foreground in MDI.
    ... CView* pNewView= pShowView; ... > I am trying to build a toolbar to bring the active window of a certain ... for each view and when clicked upon, it will bring the active window to the ... foreground or open a frame of that view if it is not present. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc.docview)