Windowsing

I've created a dialog based application with toolbar at the bottom and the
base screen from CView class... When I click on a button which is
programatically created in CView::OnDraw function, everything works just
fine... But, when I return from the dialog which I've envoked by clicking on
that button, the screen is not redrawn as it should be (as it, some of the
painting from that opened dialog is still on the screen, like I cannot
remove it)? Any ideas how to repaint (or what ever) the original CView
document?

.