Re: HowTo: Assign Global Variable Over 2 Forms

Chris I like your solution, can you point me to an example or very simple
code sample if handy. I did some searching and could not find example.

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote:

> Inheritance won't help you here. Add a ctor to the second form that takes
> the value you want to pass as a parameter.
>
> --
> Chris Tacke
> Co-founder
> OpenNETCF.org
> Are you using the SDF? Let's do a case study.
> Email us at d c s @ o p e n n e t c f . c o m
> http://www.opennetcf.org/donate
>

> "Rob G" <RobG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Well I've been having a blast design a thin PPC client for my web
> > application
> > using mixture xml and webservices.
> >
> > Pardon my newbie quesiton but should be a easy one.
> >
> > My questions is I have two forms, one for "Login.cs" and "Main.cs".
> > Because
> > I'm a web developer, I'm not familiar how to pass a assigned UserID
> > variable
> > after capturing it in Login and being able to use it Main.cs I tried
> > set/get
> > and public methods, is the only way inheritence?

  • Re: C++ friend class equivalent
    ... Hi Chris, yes sorry i should have said at beginning. ... Use reflection to load the methods - it can load even private methods. ... You can do this with inheritance. ... protected int Increase ...
  • Re: Active Directory permissions
    ... Joe Richards Microsoft MVP Windows Server Directory Services ... Chris wrote: ... > I am having a issue with some user account permissions in ... I turn the inheritance back on, but I can go back to ...
  • Re: How to use generics?
    ... Chris was kidding. ... read about CatDog. ... I'd really like to see an example of where multiple ... inheritance is required or a good idea. ...
  • Re: HowTo: Assign Global Variable Over 2 Forms
    ... Inheritance won't help you here. ... Chris Tacke ... Co-founder ... > I'm a web developer, I'm not familiar how to pass a assigned UserID ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: To Many Errors!
    ... Chris Tacke) that have implemented commercial applications using the CF. ... Writing good code is not. ...