Re: Urgent please: error C2440!

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:56:49 GMT, "crino"
<cseverini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi, this is my c++ code:
>
>LPCWSTR *g_Phone[];
>
>EXTERN_C void MyFunction(LPCWSTR aPhone[], int aLength, bool aDelete)
>{
> g_Phone = &aPhone;
What is the declaration for g_Phone?

> [...cut code...]
>}
>
>this is the compile error:
>Compiling...
>mylibrary.cpp
>k:\pocketpc\mylibrary\mylibrary.cpp(994) : error C2440: '=' : cannot convert
>from 'const unsigned short ** []' to 'const unsigned short **[] '

This error concerns a specific line in your code, but I can't tell
which line. I _think_ it is a line you did not include. In particular,
my guess it's a line that references/calls your function.

> There are no conversions to array types, although there are
>conversions to references or pointers to arrays
>

>Any clue??
>Thanx in advance ;))

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.