flash conflict with Pocket IE

i put a flash in webpage, everytime when ie open this page and switch to
another web page, by text link, backward button or refresh, the IE will crash
and close automactically. my Pocket PC is Dell Axim X30. anyone experience
this? any advice?

  • RE: Websites hosted on SBS partially load when accessed externally
    ... you need to configure a server certificate. ... In the right pane, switch to the 'Logging' tab, make sure the 'Task ... 'Microsoft Firewall' service. ... I often have to refresh to get a login window. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Windows XP problems switching resolutions
    ... It does this everytime I switch the res ... I primarly use USB flash and CD-R, but on occassion I will use a floppy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: GSoft BASIC on 3.5" disk?
    ... limtc wrote: ... Unless you do not switch off the GS, ... process to do it everytime you boot the machine, ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)
  • Re: FS Netgear ADSL Wi-Fi Router DG834G
    ... ADSL2+ Modem, router, firewall, 4-port switch and wireless 802.11g ... access point (802.11b backward compatible). ... Excellent condition and working order. ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)
  • Re: Cant run X on remote monitor
    ... >> Check the resolution and refresh you configured in your X env. ... radeon X server, not the VESA one. ... switch a couple of times so that both are active. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)