Interprocess communication using message queue

Hello,

I am developing an application using EVC++ and I am using message queue
for interprocess communication. I am able to read the data that I write into
the queue using ReadMsgQueue in the same process but when I try to read data
that is there in the queue in another process it fails. Is there something
that I am missing. The error I get is 1460, Error_TIMEOUT.

I have createMsgQueue twice in each process, to get the read handle and
the write handle respectively. Do I have to use any other API's like
OpenMsgQueue too.

Thanks in advance
Khris
.