Re: Windows CE development

From: Chris Tacke, eMVP (ctacke[at]Open_NET_CF[dot]org)
Date: 05/09/04

Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 23:22:42 -0400

Download and install eVC. It's Help file and associated headers are a
pretty good source of documentation.

-Chris

"j0mbolar" <j0mbolar@engineer.com> wrote in message
> I am wanting to develop some applications for
> windows CE on my pocketpc(mips)
>
> I came across a gcc port for windows CE
> so I will probably use that as my compiler
>
> but where can I find a good api reference for windows CE
> development? both a GUI api and an api reference
> for essential functions.
>
> further, where can I find well written documentation
> pertaining to how to use the installer?
>
> so that the program can be installed on
> a desktop PC and then have the necessary files transferred
> via activesync.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Embarcadero buyout?
    ... Nor is documentation something to be supplied by the "community", unless they're paying Hallvard to write it and put it in the box, or it's comments easily added later and an editor moderates it to enhance the existing documentation. ... I keep my D6 setup on my laptop which has XP while my D2007 is on my desktop for main work now since it has Visa and I had problems getting D6 to install. ... I use the D6 help file and google for help now. ... Another thing I've had problems with is updating my D2007 installation which has caused me so many problems that I've given up on updating it. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Why D2007 made me to install .NET 2.0 SDK?
    ... Delphi programmers can do without that documentation ... I cant speak for other win32 developers, but I have no need for .Nyet ... least make it optional for install. ... All I really care about from CG is a .chm help file for the IDE features ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Windows CE development
    ... Download and install eVC. ... It's Help file and associated headers are a ... > but where can I find a good api reference for windows CE ... where can I find well written documentation ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: How to write a Microsoft Management Console Program with Delphi ?
    ... I did download and install it but do not know how really to use it ... help file or ...
  • Re: newbie question
    ... download and install the ... documentation of Java and take a look to the API reference ... > i've just started my adventure with JAVA. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)