Re: Can't figure out how to turn the lock off
- From: "Boe" <boe_d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:00:02 -0800
On my PPC 6700 ROM 2.06 AKU2,
There is only lock under settings, not password.
I went to turn off the lock but the check box is grayed out.
I turned off security requirements on my server - I synced my phone but the
lock check box (prompt if device is unused - set for 24 hours) is still
I removed my server from my active sync. They check box is still grayed out.
I have soft reset my phone - but check box is grayed out.
I have switched from strong alphanumeric to simple pin - the check box is
Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place but I can't figure it out.
"Boe" <boe_d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I installed AKU2 on my device. I tried push e-mail from our server. The
default OMA settings were on my exchange server. It asked me to create a
password. I was OK with that as I figured I'd turn it off afterward. I
turned it off on the server, but I can't figure out how to disable it on
- Prev by Date: Re: Connecting keeps on spinning forever
- Next by Date: Re: Read/Edit Excel Files on both PPC&PC
- Previous by thread: Re: Can't figure out how to turn the lock off
- Next by thread: Push not quite there yet