Re: 80072ee2 when sync via USB - ok with wireless
- From: "Steven Ward" <sward@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:13:05 -0000
Thanks for this.
Unfortunately it made no difference - i still get the same error.
"Andres Perales" <andres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Try clearing your proxy setting under your connection settings >
manage existing connections > proxy settings tab, make sure that Thisnetwork connects to the Internet is selected and that the This network
uses a proxy server to connect to the internet box is unchecked.
"Steven Ward" <sward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have no problems with Sync over wireless, but through USB I get
80072ee2. The server could not be reached.
WM 5.0, AS 4.1, Qtek 9100
- Prev by Date: Activesync not syncing.
- Next by Date: Re: Cannot get calendar to sycnhronise
- Previous by thread: Re: 80072ee2 when sync via USB - ok with wireless
- Next by thread: Re: 80072ee2 when sync via USB - ok with wireless