Re: 80072ee2 when sync via USB - ok with wireless

Thanks for this.

Unfortunately it made no difference - i still get the same error.

"Andres Perales" <andres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Try clearing your proxy setting under your connection settings >
connections
manage existing connections > proxy settings tab, make sure that This
network connects to the Internet is selected and that the This network
uses a proxy server to connect to the internet box is unchecked.

Andres

"Steven Ward" <sward@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have no problems with Sync over wireless, but through USB I get

80072ee2. The server could not be reached.

WM 5.0, AS 4.1, Qtek 9100

Thanks

Steven

  • Re: Problem configuring NAT to share Internet Connection
    ... Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help. ... How to Setup Windows, Network, Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ... Internet protocol is Router V3 ... > finally I have 3 network connections, 2 corresponding with NIC A and NIC B ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing)
  • Re: blaster worm
    ... The first thing you should do is enable Windows XP's built-in Firewall: ... then click Network Connections. ... internet security package, such as: ...
  • Re: w.32blaster.worm
    ... The first thing you should do is enable Windows XP's built-in Firewall: ... then click Network Connections. ... internet security package, such as: ...
  • Re: Cant stay on line long enough
    ... then click Network Connections. ... internet security package, such as: ... Norton Internet Security 2003 ...
  • Re: NT AUTHORITYSYSTEM shutdown
    ... The first thing you should do is enable Windows XP's built-in Firewall: ... then click Network Connections. ... I can't use the internet nor e-mails | for my business at all. ...