Re: ActiveSync 4.0 unable to sync with Exchange

On the upside, the certificate is now listed on the PDA under root
certificates and the information looks correct.

Unfortunately, I still receive the same error when I try to Sync.
Also if I try a Send/Receive from the device I get "error
synchronizing."

  • Re: Signtool doesnt add entire chain when signing files
    ... you only need to ensure that the intermediate certificates are included in the signature so that the client can build a chain to the root. ... The root needs to be installed as a trusted root certificate on the client in order for the client to trust the certificate. ... Given that you don't have any intermediate certificates, it doesn't matter or not whether they are included in the signature so it should not matter if there is any difference between the wizard mode and the command line tool mode. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Error
    ... I have your WS 2008 PKI and Certificate Security book. ... These surfaced when trying to publish my root ... CertUtil: A referral was returned from the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Certutil error
    ... After I ran cmd as an administrator it published the CRL and CRT file in the AD without error. ... I have your WS 2008 PKI and Certificate Security book. ... These surfaced when trying to publish my root ... CertUtil: A referral was returned from the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Help - Cant Get Software to Put Calendar on my Pocket PC
    ... I understand that after disabled SSL, the HTTP_403 error occurs when you using ActiveSync on the PDA. ... please make sure that you're properly configured your CEICW to make your public domain name ... or public IP address as your certificate. ... >> Exchange server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Schannel CertificateChainValidation failing
    ... I am not fully up to speed with certs (root, end entity, ... valid Windows trusted root cert. ... You've enabled certificate revocation checking, and the validation code ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)