Re: How to recover partnership?

Hi,
There is no recovery for a partnership. I suggest that you delete the
partnership on the desktop using File - Delete Partnership. Do you have any
other devices you are synchronizing with this PC? If you do then it could
be a naming conflict because ActiveSync 3.x only allows one device with a
specific name to connect to a PC even if you are using different profiles.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com

.