How to recover partnership?
- From: "William Humphrey" <wmahumphrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 09:17:17 -0500
My work PC was just replaced - moved from laptop w/ Win 2k to one w/ Wino XP
Pro. All of my Outlook files were migrated for me, but none of my
applications. I just downloaded and installed ActiveSync 3.8.
When I insert my PDA, it starts the wizard to create a new partnership.
When I get to the partnership name, it gives an error that the name is
already in use. Nothing at all was done to the PDA (Toshiba e355) in the
meantime. How do I recover/recreate my partnership? The on-line help for
ActiveSync is, to be blunt, of extremely limited value.
Thanks in advance...
- Prev by Date: ActiveSync only syncs fraction of Contacts & Favourites
- Next by Date: Re: Activesync 4.0 and Calender Sync
- Previous by thread: ActiveSync only syncs fraction of Contacts & Favourites
- Next by thread: Re: How to recover partnership?