Re: ActiveSync 4.0 - Cannot explore PDA Windows directory

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] wrote:
Are you seeing any folders outside of the "my documents" folder?

If not, look down the "tree" as the display of the device can be confusing as it defaults to showing only the "my documents" directory, but another tree option does allow you to see everthing from the root.

Also, make sure you have "show all files" turned on in the pc's file explorer.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the reply.
All PDA folders are correctly displayed including those on CF and SD cards. The PDA Windows folder is displayed but, unlike the other PDA folders, this one cannot be explored from ActiveSync 4.0. It does work with ActiveSync 3.8 running on another computer.

Robbie

  • Re: ActiveSync 4.0 - Cannot explore PDA Windows directory
    ... If not, look down the "tree" as the display of the device can be confusing as it defaults to showing only the "my documents" directory, but another tree option does allow you to see everthing from the root. ... The PDA Windows folder is displayed but, unlike the other PDA folders, this one cannot be explored from ActiveSync 4.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: How to make printer print faster?
    ... > look at the bar graph from the lhs to the center of the display. ... A ball hitting a tree shall be deemed not to have hit the tree. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Suggestions for hierarchical display of data
    ... You could put DataList/Grid on the right side of the tree view without any ... But beside that you could always make a Custom control... ... > Hi Robert, ... >> hierarchical display of data. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols)
  • Re: Presentation Model GUI Arch and Presenter to View sync
    ...  I think you'd even alter your navigation ... The navigational node in the tree just ... while a Control is a display artifact. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: ActiveSync 4.0 - Cannot explore PDA Windows directory
    ... Robbie wrote: ... If not, look down the "tree" as the display of the device can be confusing as it defaults to showing only the "my documents" directory, but another tree option does allow you to see everthing from the root. ... The PDA Windows folder is displayed but, unlike the other PDA folders, this one cannot be explored from ActiveSync 4.0. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)