Re: ActiveSync 4.0 - Cannot explore PDA Windows directory

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev] wrote:
Are you seeing any folders outside of the "my documents" folder?

If not, look down the "tree" as the display of the device can be confusing as it defaults to showing only the "my documents" directory, but another tree option does allow you to see everthing from the root.

Also, make sure you have "show all files" turned on in the pc's file explorer.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
Hi Beverly,

Thank you for the reply.
All PDA folders are correctly displayed including those on CF and SD cards. The PDA Windows folder is displayed but, unlike the other PDA folders, this one cannot be explored from ActiveSync 4.0. It does work with ActiveSync 3.8 running on another computer.

Robbie
.