Re: Creating meeting requests of PDA meetings

From: TTJackpot (TTJackpot_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/03/05

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:21:01 -0800

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. We do use Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition
(client version 9.0.0.338). We also used Symantec Antivirus 2004 (the retail
version) on some other PC's which have the same problem.

I disabled it right away, but the problem stays. I still got 0x800CCC13
errors when I try to send a new meeting request.

I had hoped someone could reproduce the problem.
Maybe it is because of the Dutch version of Outlook 2003 we use?
It is a pitty there is no dutch version of Pocket PC. ;-)

Fred Flissebaalje
MJK Automatisering Plus B.V.
Microsoft Certified Partner