COM - based ActiveSync notification?

From: MitjaZ (zaky_at_email.si)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: 11 Oct 2004 04:19:59 -0700

Hello

I am trying to develop a desktop app which will connect to PDA (Pocket
PC).
My app must get notified befor initializing RAPI. On microsoft web
site I found....

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wceactsy/html/ceconcom-basednotification.asp

I understand everything but when I try to compile it I get LINK
errors:

PDA.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_DccMan
DPDA.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDccMan
MySinkObject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_IID_IDccManSink
Debug/DPDA.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

This looks like the linker must have a lib?? But I cannot find it
anywhere ...

I don't know what to do... I have tried everything

I am using Visual Studio 6.0 and MFC...

Thnx for your help..

best regards
MZ