COM - based ActiveSync notification?

From: MitjaZ (zaky_at_email.si)
Date: 10/11/04

Date: 11 Oct 2004 04:19:59 -0700

Hello

I am trying to develop a desktop app which will connect to PDA (Pocket
PC).
My app must get notified befor initializing RAPI. On microsoft web
site I found....

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wceactsy/html/ceconcom-basednotification.asp

I understand everything but when I try to compile it I get LINK
errors:

PDA.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CLSID_DccMan
DPDA.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDccMan
MySinkObject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_IID_IDccManSink
Debug/DPDA.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

This looks like the linker must have a lib?? But I cannot find it
anywhere ...

I don't know what to do... I have tried everything

I am using Visual Studio 6.0 and MFC...

Thnx for your help..

best regards
MZ

Relevant Pages

  • COM - based ActiveSync notification?
    ... I am trying to develop a desktop app which will connect to PDA (Pocket ... On microsoft web ... DPDA.obj: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IID_IDccMan ... Debug/DPDA.exe: fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
  • Re: win CE 6.0 build error - R3 with latest QFE(upto Aug 2009)
    ... Did you install QFEs after installing R3? ... As far as I know no QFEs were released since the release of R3. ... gwes_lib.lib: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ... : fatal error LNK1120: 18 unresolved externals ...
  • how to resolve "error lnk 2001"
    ... I met this problem in executing a c++ project in visual studio. ... icarus_leastsquares.obj: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _dgels_ ... writeFidoFile(char *,int,int,unsigned char *)" ... Debug/reconstruction.exe: fatal error LNK1120: 21 unresolved externals ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • linkage errors in release build with VS2005
    ... I am having linkage errors in my release build as ff: ... Class3.obj: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol ... If I use the CRT Debug Dll in my "C++ code generation" setting, the errors go away - - also this is not pratical - i.e. will lead to run time crashes, since I cannot mix Debug dll and release dlls are memory is allocated differently between the two. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: RtlMoveMemory not being found to link in
    ... DFAXT.obj: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ... Debug/BOAEF.dll: fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals ... This tells me that it is not seeing the definition of RtlCopyMemory from the module, so it is treating it as a Fortran routine with implicit interface. ... I'm writing this from home where I don't have CVF installed, but if I try compiling your source with Intel Visual Fortran, I get errors about the mismatch of the first two arguments to RtlCopyMemory. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)