Re: Outlook 2007 - Out of Office reply (inside and outside domain)
- From: Debra <Debra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:07:02 -0800
Thank you Gordon, for this answer.
We have the setting for Out-of-office set on the server to go inside and
outside the domain. We want people to be able to choose if they wish to sent
auto-replies outside the organization. In Outlook, when I go into Tools,
Out-of-office assistant, my setting is set for OFF for outside my
organization. I have a choice to turn it on but have chosen not to turn it
on. The auto-replies are still going to people outside the organization.
Please help - we want to reduce the auto-receipts going to spammers.
"Debra" <Debra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message.
I am working for an organization that is using Outlook 2007. When I set up
the Out-of-Office Assistant, I am making sure that Outside My Organization
turned off. Yet, when an e-mail comes in from outside my domain, they are
getting the Out-of-office reply.
Please help - I do not want my out-of-office to go to anyone outside my
Thank you. Debra
That's an Exchange setting (AFAIK - I'm not an Exchange expert AT ALL!) not
a local one.
Asking a question?
Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
your OS, Service Pack level
and the FULL contents of any error message(s)
- Prev by Date: Search lookup intermittent - Outlook 2007
- Next by Date: Print Calendar Details\Notes in Monthly View
- Previous by thread: Re: Outlook 2007 - Out of Office reply (inside and outside domain)
- Next by thread: Re: cannot create an address book, cannot transfer old addresses