Change View in Outlook 2003
- From: Matt White <Matt.White.388ed31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:49:16 +0000
My Inbox in Outlook 2003 has changed from "Today", "Yesterday",
"Wednesday", "Last Week" to a single cascade under "Older". All my
emails are under this banner, as I receive them. There is no breakdown
Microsoft site said:
1. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and
then click Define Views.
2. In the Views for folder folder name box, click the view (view:
Views give you different ways to look at the same information in a
folder by putting it in different arrangements and formats. There are
standard views for each folder. You can also create custom views.) you
want to change back to its original settings.
3. Click Reset.
Note If the Reset button is unavailable, you may have selected a
custom view or a standard view that has not been customized.
The Reset button was NOT available and therefore I could not complete
So what on reath do I do now? It is driving me absolutely mad!
- Prev by Date: Re: OL07/SP1 Receiver can't see embedded pictures I send
- Next by Date: Relocate and rename outlook.pst
- Previous by thread: how do i set up hotmail to my office 2007
- Next by thread: Re: Change View in Outlook 2003