Re: HOW TO SET READ RECEIPT IN OUTLOOK 2007?

"Rae" wrote in

Someone please help!

I need to set up a read receipt in an e-mail in the new Outlook 2007 and I
can not figure out how to do it. Nor can I find any information on the
website showing me step by step how to set up a read receipt for Outlook
2007!

Nothing shows up when Outlook is running and you hit F1 to search on
"read receipt"?

  • Re: Outlook 2007 fails to auot send/receive
    ... Lanwench had responded to, was the same problem that I had...I then clicked ... the pop3 connector. ... One of my users connects to exchange via Outlook 2007. ... The user has to manually hit "send/receive". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Security Message when emailing
    ... the VBA uses brackets to enclose a key to be hit while another key is held. ... go to an outlook email window and hold the alt key and then ... in the outlook email window with excel code, then use a sendkeys command to ... Dim USRNM As String ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Outlook 2003 cant save/enter password using Vista
    ... disappears every time I close outlook. ... I have set up this POP3 account on several XP os computers ... hit the test accout settings it works. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Categorized Contact List is different when clicking on email T
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... | Outlook pst file into Outlook 2007 would be a problem. ... | hit the "TO:" icon in a new email? ... ||| the OL 2007 Contact List by catagory and it views fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Office Home & Student 2007 install over Office 2000
    ... By the way, after my earlier delight that all was well, I just hit ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... | After the installation of Office Home and Student yesterday however, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)