Change calendar time zone message

When I opened Outlook this morning, I got a pop-up message entitled
"Change calendar time zone" saying that "a change to '(GMT-08:00)
Pacific Time (US & Canada)' has occurred." and that appointments,
etc., have been updated.

What the heck is going on?

--
Using Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000

  • Re: .bak files not in Recycle Bin after compact
    ... I opened Outlook Express, clicked Help menu and the clicked About Microsoft ... MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002 ... does it go to the Recycle Bin or not? ...
  • Problem with Outlook 2003
    ... I opened Outlook and for the first ... I then installed Frontpage ... I then endeavour to open the item and I get and error message saying: ... I do not have any other programs or windows running. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • someone is using your computer!
    ... Recently I received a message from a windows xp alert saying that someone ... Toady I opened outlook and noticed that ...
  • Outlook 2000 opens as "inactive" window.
    ... I upgraded Windows Me to XP Home SP2. ... Reinstalling Office 2000 went fine, and when I opened Outlook the first time, ... continues to check for and download mail, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Outlook missing a file and wont open
    ... Today when I opened Outlook Express (Windows 98) a box ... came up saying it could not be opened because it could not ... Can I download it from the web. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)