Re: 7 days worth of mail

I meant perhaps turn Archive on, might make life easier, re organising your

"Charles Shapiro" <lvsysop@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Checked archive, all the folders in there were empty. Archiving was not
turned on, although Outlook does ask every once in a while.

Never thought to look in view, there is an option to show "last 7 days".

"DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
You might want to check your View settings, ie to show more than last 7
PS thought of Archiving?

"Charles Shapiro" <lvsysop@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
All of a sudden Outlook (2003) will only show 7 days worth of mail in
Inbox. At the bottom is says there are 17,000 messages, but I can't

I have checked all the options I know to check.

What is causing this and how can I fix it?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why is the reply text of messages missing when people reply to
    ... Try moving the messages in question out of the inbox ... > deleted or other folder and remains visible when I move the message back to ... I have Windows XP and use Outlook, not Outlook Express, for ... A fix has to come from M$. ...
  • Re: inbox disappeared
    ... System restore doesn't touch data files. ... You can also try starting Outlook with the /cleanpst command line switch. ... run the old PST file thru the inbox repair tool. ... What I'm seeing when I open up Outlook is: My folder ...
  • Business Contact Sort and refresh issue. Kind of weird...
    ... When I select Business contacts (not Outlook contacts) every 5 seconds approx the screen resorts and returns to the last item selected. ... Re: Outlook 2007 Refresh inbox ... Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ... do you mean uninstall and reinstall or uninstall and don't use the product? ...
  • Re: CDO InfoStores collection does not return Public Folders Inf
    ... Can you try to install Redemption from the url below and run the following ... set Inbox = Session.GetDefaultFolder ... I can even get it running the code on my XP machine with Outlook 2003. ... "Dmitry Streblechenko" wrote: ...
  • Re: Setting up Gmail Limits with IMAP or POP3
    ... POP3 will not download the sent folder, only the inbox. ... I would also consider resetting gmail so it doesn't download all the old mail - outlook will run better and gmail has the better search. ... Gmail seems to throttle the downloads - I use my gmail as a test account in outlook because I don't have to worry about remembering to set outlook to leave on server - and it downloads the mail approx 1000 messages at a time. ... Gmail's IMAP is weird, especially in how it handles gmail labels. ...