Re: 7 days worth of mail

I meant perhaps turn Archive on, might make life easier, re organising your
inbox

"Charles Shapiro" <lvsysop@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Checked archive, all the folders in there were empty. Archiving was not
turned on, although Outlook does ask every once in a while.

Never thought to look in view, there is an option to show "last 7 days".

Thanks!

..Chip..

"DL" <address@invalid> wrote in message
You might want to check your View settings, ie to show more than last 7
days
PS thought of Archiving?