Re: How do I set up outlook with an existing email account?
- From: "Vanguard" <vanguard.news@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:12:37 -0500
"gecmom" <gecmom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:00DB42D7-DCB6-470D-91CD-2FF714AFAB55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am trying to set up my bellsouth email thru outlook, I am new to changing
to this. I have had email woth bellsouth for awhile now, but I am going to be
the team manager for a soccer team and was told this was the way to go.
"this [Outlook] was the way to go" means you were using something *else* before. So how did you do e-mail before?
What did Bellsouth say when you called their tech support to get help on setting up Outlook? They may not directly support Outlook but instead just support Outlook Express (because they cannot be expected to support every e-mail client that exists). Once they have you setup Outlook Express, you can use those same parameters to define an e-mail account in Outlook.
- Prev by Date: Re: Auto emailing files
- Next by Date: apertura allegati
- Previous by thread: Lost "News" icon
- Next by thread: apertura allegati