where is the sign off button on outlook?

Can't fin dthe sign-off button on my outlook. Seems like a rediculous
question I know, but I don't see it on the tool bar or anywhere, please help.

  • Re: where is the sign off button on outlook?
    ... > Can't fin dthe sign-off button on my outlook. ... > question I know, but I don't see it on the tool bar or anywhere, please help. ... Outlook is a mail client, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: where is the sign off button on outlook?
    ... There's no "Sign Off" button in Outlook. ... > Can't fin dthe sign-off button on my outlook. ... > question I know, but I don't see it on the tool bar or anywhere, please ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Outllook express
    ... > send & receive has disappeared from tool bar, ... This is a group for Outlook, Outlook Express is a different program and has ... Try those newsgroups- Good Luck. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Why do I have a box that says finalizing installation running?
    ... On my tool bar I have a box that runs Finalizing Installation. ... I am sure that the installation is complete I have been using Outlook for a ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Outlook Contacts not available
    ... top tool bar) ... Backup your outlook.pst file first in case you delete the wrong one, ... > Outlook 2002 communicating and email working. ... > Contacts are available under file folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)