Re: Sending and Receiving reported error (0X800CCC92)

From: Jeff Stephenson [MSFT] (
Date: 12/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:53:14 -0800

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:50:36 -0500, Brian Tillman wrote:
> Either you're specifying the wrong username or the wrong password.

Or the provider changed the way in which you're to authenticate - in your
original post, the error included the phrase "change recognition mode".
You might try your wife's full email address as the username rather.

Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

  • Re: Authentication with IE
    ... When I am prompted to log into the site, I enter my username and password. ... It then returns back with the local server as the prefix as opposed to the ... permissions prompts for authenticaton). ... I want the users to authenticate against, ...
  • Re: PEAP, WinXP, IAS, wrong username
    ... One of the problems could be that the configuration for mschapv2 might not ... Is the winxp machine part of a domain? ... because if turn off "authenticate users on this ... it seems like this username is based on the MAC-adress on the clients NIC. ...
  • Re: a webservice to authenticate the users against
    ... public bool ValidateUser(string username, string passwordHash); ... [WebService] ... > 4) Can query our internal Active Directory to authenticate our ...
  • Re: Dovecot issue
    ... Robert Trembath wrote: ... > The server is setup as a single domain setup. ... be sure that their username is the same exact case as entered into ... authenticate, but report 0 messages, UNLESS you matched the username to ...
  • Computer Name vs FQDN Authentication Problem
    ... The domain username (APPUSER) has also been set to allow ... authenticate using windows and impersonate=true. ... is Negotiate. ...