outlook.pst file disappeared

From: Jennie (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:39:07 -0700

Recently I installed SP2 for Windows XP and did a few
other updates. Now I noticed that my outlook.pst file
has disappeared from my computer. I have searched for
it, but it seems to just be GONE!

Any ideas why it's gone, where it went, or what I can do
to get it back? And if it's gone, where is my current
Outlook stuff being saved as of today??

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Jennie Smith
jennie@bridgebuildersint.com

Relevant Pages

  • Updates are ready... repeatedly
    ... My client has a Windows XP Professional SP1 system, ... A friend visited her and installed SP2, ... the Automatic Updates system tray icon keeps saying "Updates are ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Bad Microsoft patches?
    ... > started with one or more of the MS updates resently released. ... option" so if you have installed SP2 for Windows XP and are trying to ... repair your installation with a Windows XP setup CD which does not have ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • updates question from newbie
    ... i have windows xp, sp1. ... i've been reading posts here about the updates. ... will i need to do any of these updates since i haven't installed sp2? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Windows update - SP2
    ... I installed SP2 and ran into a lot of trouble. ... uninstalled by doing a repair of Windows XP Home Edition. ... I then started to download fixes and eventually hoped to ... I also cannot turn on automatic updates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Downloading all updates after SP2
    ... > Is it possible to down load ALL the updates after SP2 in one hit. ... > there was an awful lot of updates to install (I stopped counting at ... > Where can i go to download all of the updates (i have a list from ... > Windows Update that i printed off before i abandoned the update on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)